Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Award designed by Strawberry Lemonade!
Brianne of http://potatofarmgirl.blogspot.com tagged me for the Kreativ Blogger Award! It was so thoughtful of you to send me this award.
In no particular order, here are a few blogs that make me happy:
1. Tablet Monkey: he's my boss, so I gotta put him here ( I kid I kid) but check out his blog. Mind blowing.
2. Potato Farm Girl: It's silly to nominate again but her blog and miss mindy's blog are the blogs I've followed for the longest time. Always fresh, with endearing characters, and her sketches make me happy.
3. Miss Mindy: Yes she is my good twin. It's surprising how the artist and her work are so similar. Her work is true to who she is and I am a big fan of her unique style.
4. Eric Canete: Amazing work that never ceases. Loaded with crazy energy and great concepts. I bow to you.
5. John Watkiss: If you haven't seen his work before, prepare yourself before you check out his blog. He's number one on my list of favorite artist. ( number 5 here cause no particular order remember?)
6. Barbara Canepa: I'm a recent fan of her blog. I love the feel of her blog. It's like walking into a secret store of scary dolls and magical things.
7. Todd Harris: he's a friend of mine and we used to study under the same teacher for a time. I've seen his work evolve like crazy. He's an excellent storyboard artist and his comic is coming out soon(plug :D). Check out Prodigal folks when you get the chance!
Seven useless things about me:
1. I'm ambidexterous: I draw with my left and write with my right. My right is kinda the muscle and the left lives the good life of doing nothing but drawing.
2. June bug freak me the hell out.
3. As a kid, my head was so big I used to tip over a lot. Many memories of hitting the sides of door frames. Could be lack of coordination too I guess.
4. I think somewhere in my gene pool was a race of clowns who was cursed to do silly embarrassing things for other people's amusement cause my poor dad and I do the silliest things. It's beyond our control.
5. I'm good at winning when buying lottery tickets. But only winning in get free tickets or win 5 bucks. Never big.
6. There was a rare period of time when my brother and I used to find money none stop. My brother used to find twenties whenever he ran out of money. And I found 120 dollars hidden in a wood pile next to my trash ( we all went to disneyland).
7. I once recorded myself singing the titantic song on my recorder while in traffic. The tape is lost but to whomever finds it. I'm sorry.